Straight Stairlifts [city] from £1,395
Baker Stairlifts offers the ideal solution for a straight staircase chairlift. Suitable for any home internal or external stairs. Working effortlessly into your home, with smooth start and stop controls, gaining your independence back.
What’s included with our straight stairlifts?
With years of experience, our Stairlifts are easily fitted to any home often the next from placing your booking. Your home will require NO structural changes as the Stairlifts are not fitted to the wall.
Included with every [city] stairlift:
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest which is hard-wearing and provides extra support for the user
- Easy two direction switch (up and down)
- Seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety
- Folding stairlift seat, arms and footrest making it easy for others
- Swivel seat allowing you to exit the lift without discomfort
- Installed directly to your stairs and plugs into a dedicated standard home electrical socket
- Safety lock and deactivated with a key
- Every stairlift has five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage that immediately stop the lift at any obstruction on your staircase
- Two remote controls, come as standard to call the lift up or down
If there is a doorway or hallway at the foot of the stairs, the optional manual hinged rail is ideal. It means the lower section of the rail can be folded out of the way manually allowing greater access on the stairs. Which means when the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
[city] narrow stairlift suppliers
We understand that living in a home with narrow staircases can be frustrating for those with mobility problems. Narrow stair treads, or stairs with a reduced width, can make access around your home very difficult and limiting.
Baker Stairlifts can solve your problems by fitting a suitable stairlift which has been specifically designed for narrow stairs, with your safety and comfort as the main consideration.
For a free stairlift home survey call [city] [tel]
Baker Stairlifts are specialists in designing and installing narrow stairlifts, and will use their expertise to give you the most practical and cost-effective solution to the problem of installing a narrow stair lift in your home.
Our highly trained staff will visit you in your home to assess your individual needs and circumstances, before designing and installing a stairlift for narrow stairs which will give you years of trouble-free use.
Stairlifts can be fitted to straight or curved staircases, and are ideal solutions to the problem of negotiating confined, steep, and narrow staircases. The wide range of features on offer and styles of chairs available will improve your mobility and allow you to retain more independence around your home.